Wednesday, December 1, 2010

KUNG FU ROBITS! Series 1

So this is Kinda something that I've wanted to do for a long time. I've been wanting to do a series of Kung fu Illustrations for a while. An I always wanted to try my hand at taking on a kind of a project that was influence by my love of chinese landscapes. Although I always shied away from it feeling that it is a cultural thing that I should probably leave alone for fear of offending one in that said culture. Well eventually I decided that If I stayed honest to the source material landscapes but still put my own spin on the subject that I could make it my own an still achieve the same feel. and thats how Robots doing Kung fu, in traditional chinese landscapes came from. I liked it so much that I told myself I would come back to it to do series 2 in the future. If you have a Style of Kungfu you want represented by a robot let me know.

HUNG GAR
TAI CHI
DRUNKEN FIST
SOUTHERN SHAOLIN

No comments: